[fusion_builder_container hundred_percent=”no” equal_height_columns=”no” hide_on_mobile=”small-visibility,medium-visibility,large-visibility” background_position=”center center” background_repeat=”no-repeat” fade=”no” background_parallax=”none” parallax_speed=”0.3″ video_aspect_ratio=”16:9″ video_loop=”yes” video_mute=”yes” overlay_opacity=”0.5″ border_style=”solid”][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type=”1_1″ layout=”1_1″ background_position=”left top” background_color=”” border_size=”” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” border_position=”all” spacing=”yes” background_image=”” background_repeat=”no-repeat” padding=”” margin_top=”0px” margin_bottom=”0px” class=”” id=”” animation_type=”” animation_speed=”0.3″ animation_direction=”left” hide_on_mobile=”small-visibility,medium-visibility,large-visibility” center_content=”no” last=”no” min_height=”” hover_type=”none” link=””][fusion_text]
- Missionaries should evidence contentment and confidence in God to supply needs, in His way and in His time.
- Ministry partnership is built on committed, meaningful relationships. We encourage relationship-based partnerships.
- God works through His Body, the Church, to build His Church. God desires each member of the local church to share in and reap from what He is doing to build His Church worldwide.
- Trusting God to build a ministry partnership team is a biblical approach to ministry.
- Those involved with a missionary in ministry have a part in trusting God to meet specific needs and share in the blessing of seeing God answer prayer.
- Ethnos Canada believes that the information missionaries present regarding needed finances and resources should always be accurate for integrity sake and so that potential donors understand what they have opportunity to give toward.
- Ethnos Canada is committed to demonstrate confidence in God and to respect potential ministry partners by not involving ourselves in high pressure tactic fund raising. We define high pressure tactics as:
- Any initiative on the missionary’s part that forces people through guilt to respond in a way which they may or may not be ready for.
- Manipulating potential donors through crisis appeals implying facts different from reality that would place the donor under guilt.
- Missionaries must be careful not to make agreements that would obligate them and/or Ethnos which may compromise Ethnos’ purpose, values or strategy. Ministry partners should clearly understand Ethnos’ purpose and ministry.