Skip to content
- Technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the infrastructure.
- Ensure system hardware, operating systems, software systems, and related procedures adhere to organizational values.
- Install new or rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements. Repair and recover from hardware or software failures.
- Develop and maintain installation and configuration procedures.
- Manage daily backup operations, file archival and purge as necessary.
- Provide Tier III/other support per request from various constituencies. Investigate and troubleshoot issues.
- Manage Windows Server Update Services patching and updates for the home office and data center environments.